Wednesday, June 6, 2012

HAPPY 21ST; 26TH; AND 64TH;............

On this Wednesday June 6th, 2012, I give a friendly and fraternal shout out to three persons who play a personal and pastoral role in my life and that of others.  A Happy 21st Birthday today to Ian Edward Riehle, my friend and former parishioner, who I administered Baptism and First;Eucharist to as a child.  Ian, is a college student at Sacramento State University, and works with and for his dad, Ray; at,' A Applied Mailing ', in Citrus Heights.  My Archdiocese of Indianapolis seminary classmate, Reverend Father Daniel Barrett Donohoo, also celebrates the 26th Anniversary of his Ordination to the Priesthood today, and I wish him Ad Multos Annos.  My priestly colleague, mentor, second father, and close friend, Reverend Monsignor Edward J. Kavanagh, is celebrating the 64th Anniversary of Ordination to the Priesthood of Jesus Christ ; and in just eleven days will be sixty three and a half years in South Sacramento, as St. Rose's Parish and St. Patrick's Home, have been his one pastoral appointment for all the years he has been a priest in the Diocese of Sacramento............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive