Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON BROUGHT GOOD NEWS ON TWO FOLSOM FRONTS...........

Yesterday afternoon I had a follow-up appointment with my back surgeon, Dr. Carter, who told me the rupture at the bottom of my surgery incision is healed, that she sees for reason for another MRI, and that she does not need to see me again, unless something more occurs.  My appointment finished with enough time for Jack Pennington and I, to make a first visit to 'La Rosa Blanca' Mexican Restaurant's new Folsom location on Natoma Street, where my friend and post transplant Phoenix caregiver, Jeremy Lipp, is the manager.  Jeremy's mother Patty, and their family have another hit location, doing as they did in 2007, when they converted a longtime Chinese restaurant on Fulton Avenue in the Arden Arcade area of Sacramento, just beyond Marconi Avenue, into 'La Rosa Blanca's' second location in addition to their original Auburn Boulevard location between Watt Avenue and Fulton Avenue in Sacramento.  Their Folsom location was formerly a Fish and Chips restaurant, which has been wonderfully transformed into 'La Rosa Blanca' #3.  A full delicious and delectable traditional menu, of Grandma's recipes are delightfully served by their very friendly family staff.  Father Tony Traynor introduced me to 'La Rosa Blanca' seven years ago, and I am happy to be their customer since then 152 times !!!!!!!!!!!...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive