Monday, January 4, 2010

GETTING 2010 OFF TO A HEALTHY START..........

I had an appointment with my primary care physician Dr. McMonagle today and we discussed how I can get on top of the diabetic control, with under his direction, in the light of my post transplant anti rejection drugs and weight gain. Prednisone will add to the weight gain even more, thus the necessity to do regular exercise workouts, per Dr. Bhat an aerobic and cardiac work-outs. I am checking out the gym across the street from Sacred Heart tomorrow. That is all for now as this first Monday work day of 2010 concludes. "Sleep In Heavenly Peace"*.........Fr. Troy

* Lyrics from the Christmas Carol, "Silent Night", or in its original German, "Stille Nacht".
"Schlaft Im Himmlischer Ruh"..........tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive