Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SEEK AND INDEED I DID FIND.........

EUREKA !! It took a full month to find not one, but two, 24/7, primary caregivers to assist me in my post kidney transplant convalescence occurring soon. But, I HAVE FOUND THEM !!!!
Jeremy Lipp, and John Flores, will be my primary 24/7 caregivers Monday-Friday, and my twin sisters Alice and Alene, will lead a team of weekend caregivers, who wikll include members of the Presentation Parish Men 's Club. I am truly grateful to them and everyone who is offering to assist me in this endeavor. My Living Donor, Victor Herrera is in Phoenix from July 29-August 5, to do his testing at the Mayo Clinic Arizona. Meanwhile having been officially listed as a Transplant Candidate by both Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, and the Mayo Clinic Arizona in Phoenix, I am in the process of battening down all my hatches, checking off my list of necessary activities, I must complete before transplant. Preparations for the first two months of my post transplant convalescence caregiving is at the heart of those necessary activities. In the next few weeks my primary 24 / 7 caregivers and I will go to Phoenix to do the caregiving training required by the Mayo Clinic.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive