Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I NEED YOU : POST TRANSPLANT CAREGIVERS UPDATE

Having retained one of the two necessary primary caregivers I will need in the first two months of my post kidney transplant convalescence period, I am still seeking a second primary person to provideme with 24/7 caregiving. Others are also still needed to supplement them, especially on the weekends. Can you give me a day or two of care and companionship, by agreeing to spend a weekend with me in either Los Angeles or Phoenix after my kidney transplant ? Helping me with the basics of daily living - grooming, meal preparation, medications monitoring, exercise and recreation, companionship. The initial response of so many to my caregiver help request has elicited a common reply I am hearing over and over, " I would be glad to help you were it not for my work and other obligations". Well, this may be your opportunity to assist without having to do anything but take a mini weekend vacation. And whether it turns out that the transplant takes place in Los Angeles or Phoenix, both are sunny places to spend some time in. Come for a weekend visit with me and invest a little of your time and energy in helping me prepare to return to the resumption of my fulltime priestly ministry. I NEED YOU.........All are welcome to assist me, as families with children and teenagers can make it a south state or southwest family holiday, while also making a personal contribution to helping me in my convalescence. I am confident more than enough of you will answer my call.
CAN YOU ? WILL YOU ? Here's how.........Call me at
916-485-1841 or at Presentation Parish 916-481-7441, ext. 12.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive