Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A DECADE OF FACEBOOK - IT STARTED TEN YEARS AGO TODAY..............

In a dorm room at Harvard University, classmates Mark Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris Hughes, and Eduardo Saverin, created a breakthrough in social networking on the Internet that has become a global phenomenon - Facebook.  It has become a means of communication that now numbers in excess of 1 billion members.  Like hundreds of my friends and acquaintances, I am glad to have a Facebook page by which I communicate and share and receive their latest updates.  For the past six years my Facebook page has helped me stayed connected with others who are important to me through the periods of my transplant, amputation, and involuntary exile.  Kudos to Mark Zuckerberg and his associates for providing us this truly remarkable means of bringing the global village ever closer.  Happy 10th Anniversary Facebook..............fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive