Sunday, December 19, 2010

ORGANIZING MY CHRISTMAS CARDS IN THE SPIRIT OF THE SEASON..........

The full throttle activity of Advent requires making time to organize and send Christmas cards and greetings to my circle of family, friends, and fellow believers.  In recent years I have done them by sending them with a personal message included via e-mail.  Yahoo, American Greetings, Hallmark, and others on online, have a number of very nice e-cards, that it is possible to send to dozens, if not a hundred or more persons, in a couple of hours.  I always search for a religious Christmas card, with a spiritual message of Hope and Joy in the Incarnation and our Salvation, of the Coming and Holy Birth of Jesus the Christ.  I am starting the organizing and sending of my Christmas e-cards tonight.  Hopefully, I will have successfully negotiated the technology within the next twenty four hours !!!!!  Ha Ha He He..........Here's Hoping Your Christmas Cards And Greetings Are Going And Coming To Your Delight,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive