Wednesday, June 25, 2014

HAVE YOU COMMENTED ON MY JULY 19TH DISABILITY MINISTRY BLOG COLUMN ?..............

Tomorrow, Thursday June 26th, I will present the second of three Thursday blog columns on the greater need for wholistic Disability Ministry in the Catholic Church of the United States.  I invite you to read it and respond with your reflections as this is a part of my final exam project in the New Evangelization class at the Catholic University of America and  my studies for a Doctor of Ministry degree.  I also continue to welcome your comments on my July 19th blog column on the unconditional imperative for Catholic Ministry to Persons with Disabilities  and Special Needs. Thank you for taking part in this project with me as I strive to advocate for and advance the right of the 14 million Catholics in the United States who are disabled to be welcomed to being present and participating with the Catholic Church with full accessibility, inclusiveness and empowerment..............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive